Spa Services at A Culinary Experience Luxury B&B
Welcome to our lovely 5-star accommodation with spa services to pamper the most discerning traveller.
Spa Bath or Double Headed Shower: a complimentary feature in the guest en-suites. The French Suite hydro spa bath has incredible mountain, sea and bay views. The Tuscan Suite has a double headed shower claimed by guests to be very romantic.
A complimentary Jacuzzi Tub is Outdoors with a view of the stars. There are two stations which provide a roller like hydro massage up and down your spine for an incredible relaxing experience.
An Infra-Red Sauna is complimentary: a cooler option to traditional saunas. Traditional saunas heat air: infra-red saunas efficiently warming the person. This type of sauna offers major benefits to those who have recently travelled in planes.
In house Masseur [optional $95pp]: Joe, with a degree in naturopathic medicine, offers therapeutic massage combining traditional Swedish, Reiki, NMR bodywork, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, and Lomi Lomi massage techniques.
- Swedish massage (traditional massage) is exceptionally beneficial for relaxing the whole body.
- Deep tissue massage is designed to relieve severe tension by focusing on muscles located below the surface muscles.
- Reiki: Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation to promote healing and potentially reduces pain. A calm relaxed meditative state is encouraged.
- Loki Lomi is a traditional Hawaiian massage used to encourage healing, aid digestion, and assist full body restoration, yet offers a luxurious massage.
- NMR bodywork (Neuro-Muscular Reprogramming): This therapy uses strategy not force. It cues the brain to improve acute and chronic limitations and soreness.
- Hot Stone: Hot Stone Massage uses smooth, flat, heated rocks (Basalt) placed on key points of the body. Heated stones are used by the therapist to work the muscles.